Nov 23, 2010
I have been in and around town with this fancy 2 wheeler, or trying to get the most out of this bike. It is a Cannondale F4 in Charcoal Grey – Yeah, the name of the color is not that fancy but I can’t complaint about a decent entry level MTB.
So far, I have been happy with it other than the 2 deflated tires when it took it on a biking trail over the weekend.
Yes, I know – the reflectors are still on there as I ride it to work and I hate to be road kill on the way back from work.
Update 12/5/2011: Here are some recent pictures and upgrades. Cannondale F4 update.
Here are some pics:
Here are the specs of the Cannondale F4
- Frame Trail SL, double butted, mechanically formed, 6061 alloy
- Fork RST Deuce 1.5 Air with rebound adjust and lock-out, 100mm travel
- Rims Maddux DC3.0, double wall with eyelet, disc specific
- Hubs Shimano M475 6 bolt, 32 hole
- Spokes Stainless steel, 15g
- Tires Kenda Nevegal, 26 x 2.1″
- Pedals Wellgo Platform w/steel cage
- Crank Shimano M442 Octalink, 44/32/22
- BottomBracket Shimano Octalink
- Chain Shimano, 9-speed
- RearCogs Shimano HG50 Deore, 11-32
- FrontDerailleur Shimano Deore
- RearDerailleur Shimano Deore
- Shifter Shimano Deore
- Handlebar Cannondale C3, 650 x 20mm riser
- Stem Cannondale XC3 1.5″
- Headset Tange Custom 1.5
- Brakes Tektro Auriga Comp Hydraulic Disc, 160/160mm
- BrakeLevers Tektro Auriga Comp w/custom lever
- Saddle Cannondale C3, ergonomic design
- Seatpost Cannondale C3, 31.6mm
- Extras Cannondale Morse Alloy Locking grips