Got an email from Microsoft senior management and it’s pretty neat that Brad Smith, president announced plans to revitalize the Microsoft campus in Redmond, WA. This multi-year campus refresh project will include 18 new buildings, 6.7 million square feet of renovated workspace – adding 6 new building to the existing 125 buildings in the Puget Sound region.
- Low environmental impact and Zero Waste Certified campus at the forefront
- Creates a world-class work environment with more opportunities to exercise, play and connect with nature for the people
- 2-acre open plaza that will fit up to 12,000 people, running and walking trails, facilities for soccer and cricket, and retail space
- Built for pedestrians and bikes with all cars moved to an underground parking facility
- Create 2,500 construction and development job
- Adding 6 new Microsoft building in Redmond
Official ground breaking will happen in Fall 2018